Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast
Thinly Sliced Red Onion
Thinly Sliced Red Pepper
Cooked Thin Spaghetti
Prepared Pesto Sauce
Liquid Non-Diary Creamer
1. Slice uncooked chicken breast into bite sized pieces.
2. heat your oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the chicken to the hot skillet and cook it for a few minutes until no longer pink (stir it occasionally).
4. Once chicken is cooked combine the vegetables, and continue cooking for about 5 to 8 minutes or until tender.
5. When done, remove chicken and vegetables from pan and place in separate bowl.
6. Lower the heat under the pan, and add the non-dairy creamer along with the prepared pesto.
7. Simmer the mixture for 3 to 5 minutes to thicken sauce.
8. Do not let sauce come to a boil.
9. Add the cooked pasta to the pesto mixture and toss to coat.
10. Plate pasta, and tip with your chicken and vegetable mixture.
*Note: This recipe can be prepared without meat for a delicious side dish.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.