Old Fashioned Dry Oats
Chopped Red Bell Pepper
Ground Black Pepper
Dried Crushed Sage Leaves
Unsweetened Apple Juice
1. Spray a baking dish pan with cooking spray.
2. In medium size bowl, mix all ingredients.
3. Spoon mixture evenly into baking pan, making a mound on top.
4. Brush top of meatloaf mound with apple juice.
5. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 30 minutes until brown and done.
Serve a top a bed of rice.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.