Beef Chuck Roast
Apple Juice or Water
1. Trim excess fat off of roast.
2. Rinse and pat dry.
3. Rub oil into top of roast and dust it with ginger and pepper.
3. Insert whole cloves into roast.
4. Place apples and onion in crock pot. Top with roast, cutting as necessary to fit, and pour in apple juice.
5. Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours or on high for 5 to 6 hours.
6. Remove roast and apples from slow cooker.
7. Turn slow cooker heat to high and make a smooth paste with flour and water.
8. Add mixture to slow cooker and stir to fully combine with sauce.
9. Cover and cook until thickended. Pour over roast before serving.
Served with mashed potatoes and green beans.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.