Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
Garlic and Herb Seasoning
1. Chop onion and garlic and place them in a medium sized mixing bowl.
2. Combine with olive oil and garlic herb seasoning, Mrs. Dash is recommended.
3. Add chicken breast to the mixing bowl. Cover the chicken with marinade, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or even overnight.
4. Place chicken in a roasting pan; brush half the seasoning from the mixing bowl on the top of the chicken breasts.
5. Broil for five minutes or until golden brown.
6. Take out the chicken, turn it over and brush he bottom of the breasts with the remaining seasoning.
7. Broil an additional five minutes or until browned.
8. Take the chicken out of the oven and place it in a casserole dish. Then pour marinade over the chicken.
9. Cover and place chicken in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Served with a green vegetable.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.