Egg Fried Rice
- egin by cooking rice.
- Chop green onions, red peppers, and bean sprouts as well as thaw frozen green peas and corn (optional).
- In a small bowl stir eggs (2) well, and add sesame oil (optional).
- Lightly cover the bottom of a large nonstick skillet with canola oil, and heat pan.
- Pour egg mixture to pan and stir-fry until fully cooked.
- Combine chopped vegetables and cook until tender.
- dd rice and peas to the mixture and continue frying until steaming hot.
- Season with black pepper and serve immediately.
Served á la carte.
*Note: Including choice of meat or fish is optional, but should not supplement using eggs.