Sirloin Tip Steak Cut into Thin Strips
Low Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
Frozen Asian Vegetable Blend with Broccoli
1. Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Cook beef strips on medium-high heat 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Combine teriyaki sauce, water, cornstarch, and sugar. Mix well.
4. Add to the beef with the vegetables and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to medium and cook 7 to 10 minutes or until broccoli is heated through.
Serve over a bed of rice with steamed vegetables.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.