Finely Chopped Green Onion
Finely Chopped Ripe Tomato
Minced Fresh Parsley
Add Ground Black Pepper for Taste
1. In a non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium temperature.
2. Add onions and tomatoes, and sauté until onions are soft (approximately 1 to 2 minutes).
3. Reduce temperature to low heat.
4. In a bowl, combine egg whites, salsa and black pepper.
5. Beat until frothy.
6. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until almost firm.
7. Add parsley and stir until eggs are fully firm and tender.
8. Plate immediately.
Serve with your choice of toast and cranberry juice.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.