1. Turn grill to medium heat.
2. Lay pork tenderloin in a disposable aluminum pan, and add 6 ounces of water.
3. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and place on grill.
4. Cook for approximately 40 minutes.
5. Open foil and glaze pork with marmalade.
6. Cover and cook for another 20 to 30 minutes.
7. Carefully uncover pan and remove pork when fully cooked.
8. Let rest for 3 minutes before slicing and serving.
Served with string beans and rice or quinoa.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.