Canned Tuna, Drained
Finely Chopped Onion
Diced Green Bell Pepper
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Plain Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Coat a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In large bowl, mix tuna, onion, bell pepper, pimento, and mayonnaise.
4. Place tuna mixture in baking dish.
5. Generously sprinkle top with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated and topping is lightly browned.
Served with steamed vegetables and toasted sourdough bread.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING