Tabasco or Hot Pepper Sauce
Table Blend Seasoning (Mrs. Dash recommended)
Ground Red Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine olive oil and hot pepper sauce in a small bowl.
3. Use one tablespoon of the mixture to coat the bottom of a covered baking dish.
4. Coat the drumsticks with remaining oil mixture and arrange in single layer in the prepared baking dish.
5. Combine the dry seasonings in a small bowl and sprinkle them over drumsticks.
6. Cover baking dish and bake for 45 to 50 minutes until juices run clear.
Served with green vegetable of your choosing.