- Rinse fish, pat it dry with a paper towel.
- Cut raw fish into four pieces.
- Add pepper and lemon zest for taste.
- Combine a single beaten egg and basil in a bowl.
- In a separate dish, add flour (1/2 cup).
- Dip raw fish into egg-basil mixture and then coat with flour.
- Lightly cover the bottom of a large skillet with oil.
- Heat oil and sauté fish on medium-high stove.
- Sauté until fish easily flakes with a fork.
Served with mashed potatoes and your choice of green leafy vegetable.
For more information and direction on this recipe, feel free to contact us.
Source: Fresenius Medical Care