Glazed American Leg of Lamb
- Wash and place leg of lamb in roasting pan. Sprinkle with lemon juice (2 tspns).
- Mix together lemon juice, curry powder, minced garlic, and black pepper to make a glaze for the lamb.
- Rub glaze into meat.
- Slice onions and place them around the leg of lamb.
- Set oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit and roast lamb for 30 minutes.
- Drain fat and add vermouth.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees fahrenheit and cook the dish for an additional 2 hours.
- Baste lamb frequently.
- Remove from oven and let rest approximately three to five minutes before serving.
Served with Rice and Asparagus.
For more information and direction on this recipe, feel free to contact us.
Source: Fresenius Medical Care