- Combine cranberry juice (3 tbsp.) and apple juice (3/4 cup) with sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder and pepper in a greased slow cooker.
- Set cooker dial to low, add pork roast, and cook for 7 to 8 hours.
- For best flavor, turn periodically to coat roast with gravy while cooking.
- Remove roast to a platter and place it in your oven or microwave to keep warm.
- In a separate sauce pan, stir cornstarch (2 1/2 tbsp.) into cold water (3 tbsp.) until smooth. Then add juices from the roast and bring to a boil.
- Stir gravy for a few minutes and serve over pork.
Served with mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, and cranberry sauce.
Source: Fresenius Medical Care