1. Blend together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and spices in a large mixing bowl.
2. Cream butter, SPLENDA Granulated Sweetener and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Add the molasses and water.
5. Stir well.
6. Add the flour mixture and stir until well blended.
7. Refrigerate dough 1-2 hours before rolling out and cutting into shapes.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
9. Roll cookie dough out slightly less than 1/4 inch.
10. Cut into desired shapes.
11. Bake in preheated oven 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet
Don't forget to order you FREE official KidneyBuzz.com Impact Meal Recipe Book!