Light Cream Cheese Spread
Snipped Fresh Chives
Finely Shredded Lemon Peel
Whole Wheat Flour Tortillas (6-7in.)
Smoked Salmon (Lox-style), Cut Into Strips
Lemon Wedges (Optional)
1. In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, chives, lemon peel, and lemon juice until smooth.
2. Spread evenly over tortillas, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges.
3. Divide salmon among tortillas, placing it on the bottom half of each tortilla.
4. To make zucchini ribbons, draw a sharp vegetable peeler lengthwise along the zucchini to cut very thin slices.
5. Place zucchini ribbons on top of salmon.
6. Starting from the bottom, roll up tortillas.
7. Cut in half. If desired, serve with lemon wedges.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet
Don't forget to order you FREE official KidneyBuzz.com Impact Meal Recipe Book!