All-purpose White Flour
1. Sift the flour, baking soda, cloves, ginger and cinnamon together.
2. Cream butter with a mixer until light and fluffy; gradually add sugar.
3. Blend in the egg and molasses.
4. Add the flour mixture a small amount at a time, until a dough forms.
5. Cover and refrigerate dough for 1 hour or overnight.
6. Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
7. Form dough into balls (heaping teaspoon size) and place 2” apart on a greased cookie sheet, flattening each ball slightly.
8. Bake for 8 -10 minutes.
9. Cool on a wire rack. Makes 4 dozen cookies.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet
Don't forget to order you FREE official KidneyBuzz.com Impact Meal Recipe Book!