Virgin Olive Oil
Toasted Sesame Seeds
Dash Paprika (optional)
Pepper to Taste (optional)
1. In a large kettle, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
2. Trim cauliflower and break into flowerets.
3. Drop into boiling water and cook about 2 minutes.
4. Drain in a colander.
5. In a large, non-stick skillet, heat oil and toast garlic.
6. Add cauliflower and sesame seeds and saute for 1 minute.
7. Dust with paprika and pepper before serving (optional).
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet
Don't forget to order you FREE official KidneyBuzz.com Impact Meal Recipe Book!