Green Bell Pepper (Chopped)
lean Round Steak (Sliced into very thin 1" long strips)
Low-sodium Beef Bouillon
Chili Powder and Dried Parsley Flakes
1 1/2 tsp. each
Canned Peeled Tomatoes (With juice) Cut Into Pieces
Cornstarch (Dissolved in 1/2 cup water)
Pink or Pinto Beans With Juice (Optional)
1. In a large, heavy soup post sprayed with nonstick spray, stir-fry pepper and onion over medium-high heat until soft but not browned.
2. Remove from pot and set aside.
3. Re-spray pot with non-stick spray and brown beef strips over medium-high heat.
4. Add cooked pepper and onion to pot.
5. Add beef bouillon, chili powder, parsley, tomatoes with juice, cornstarch dissolved in water and beans with juice.
6. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
7. Note: For less phosphorus, do not use beans in the recipe.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet
Don't forget to order you FREE official KidneyBuzz.com Impact Meal Recipe Book!