Whole Wheat Pita bBread Rounds
Nonstick Cooking Spray
Assorted Fresh Vegetables (Such as small broccoli or cauliflower florets, red sweet pepper strips, sliced fresh mushrooms, and/or chopped carrot)
Shredded mozzarella cheese (1 ounce)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place pita bread rounds on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, coat an unheated small skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Preheat over medium heat.
5. Add the vegetables; cook and stir until crisp-tender.
6. Spread pizza sauce on pita bread rounds; sprinkle with cooked vegetables and cheese.
7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes more or until light brown.
8. Serve warm.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet
Don't forget to order you FREE official KidneyBuzz.com Impact Meal Recipe Book!