Sugar-free mixed fruit gelatin
Liquid low cholesterol egg substitute
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream margarine and gelatin together.
3. Beat in egg substitute and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
5. Add to margarine mixture and mix well.
6. Refrigerate dough for 1 hour to chill well.
7. On a lightly floured board, roll dough out to 1/4” thickness.
8. Cut with a 2” heart-shaped cookie cutter and place on ungreased baking sheets. (Optional) Makes 24 cookies.
9. Bake for 6 to 7 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned and cookies are set.
10. Cool on a wire rack.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet
Don't forget to order you FREE official KidneyBuzz.com Impact Meal Recipe Book!