Hominy (Canned; Drained)
Green Chilies (Chopped)
Monterey Jack Cheese
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and preheat over medium heat.
2. Add the hominy to the skillet and cook for about 1 minute, until heated through.
3. Stir the chilies into the egg substitute and pour over the hominy.
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook without stirring for several minutes, until the eggs are set around the edges.
5. Stirring gently to scramble, continue to cook for another minute, until the eggs are almost set.
6. Sprinkle the cheese over the eggs and cook just until the eggs are set but not dry and the cheese is melted. Serve hot.
*Note: You may consider replacng the hominy with diced ham for a lower carb count.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet
Don't forget to order your FREE official KidneyBuzz.com Impact Meal Recipe Book!