Loin of Pork
Apple (Peeled; Sliced)
1. Trim all the visible fat from the roast.
2. Place the meat on a rack set into a roasting pan.
3. Mix together the apple juice, sliced apple and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Pour the apple juice mixture over the meat, then cover.
5. Roast in a preheated 350 degree F. oven for about 70 minutes.
6. Continue cooking and baste with pan juices for about 30 minutes or until glazed and the meat thermometer registers "well done for pork".
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet
Don't forget to order your FREE official KidneyBuzz.com Impact Meal Recipe Book!