Sliced Bell Peppers
Sliced Red Onion
Fresh Ground Pepper
Crumbled Dried Rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Combine the zucchini, carrots, onion, garlic and oil in a 13" x 9" roasting pan.
3. Season with pepper and toss to coat. Roast until vegetables are heated through, about 10 minutes.
4. While vegetables are roasting, lift up the skin from the chicken breasts and rub the flesh with pepper and rosemary.
5. Replace the skin, and then season the chicken all over with additional pepper and rosemary, as desired.
6. Remove the roasting pan from the oven, and place the chicken, skin sides up, on top of the vegetables.
7. Return to the oven and continue roasting until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender (about 35 minutes).
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet.
This recipe was referenced from, Davita.