Salt (Divided Use)
Pepper (Divided Use)
Bell Peppers (Any Color)
Extra-virgin Olive Oil (Divided Use)
Fresh Flat-leaf Parsley (Chopped)
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Season the steak with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
3. Grill to the desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
4. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
5. While steak is cooking, sliced eggplant into four 1/2" thick rounds and quarter and seed bell peppers.
6. Brush both sides of the eggplant and peppers with 3 tablespoons of the oil.
7. Season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
8. Grill until tender, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
9. In a small bowl, combine the remaining oil, vinegar, garlic and parsley to make a vinaigrette sauce.
10. Divide the steak and vegetables onto 4 dinner plates.
11. Spoon sauce over the vegetables or serve on the side.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet.
This recipe was referenced from, Davita.