Chicken Thighs (Boneless; Skinless)
Yellow Summer Squash
Red Bell Pepper
Seasoning of Your Choice.
1. To make marinade, measure peach jam into a small microwave safe bowl and heat for 10 to 15 seconds to liquefy.
2. Add olive oil, lemon juice, seasoning and salt. Stir until well blended.
3. Rinse chicken thighs and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut each thigh into 4 pieces and place in a zip-lock bag.
4. Add 3 tablespoons marinade to chicken pieces. (Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade to use on vegetables).
5. Seal zip-lock bag and refrigerate to marinate.
6. Cut vegetables into even bite-sized pieces for kebabs (zucchini-8 slices, yellow squash-8 slices, red pepper-16 pieces, onion-varies). Place in a medium bowl and add reserved marinade. Stir to coat vegetable pieces.
7. Thread vegetables and chicken pieces onto skewers (4 large or 8 small sized skewers).
8. Heat barbeque grill to medium heat. Place skewers on the grill and cook covered for 12 to 15 minutes. Turn skewers 2 or 3 times to cook evenly.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet.
This recipe was referenced from, Davita.