White Distilled Vinegar
Chicken Breast (Boneless; Skinless)
1. In a small bowl combine marinade ingredients.
2. Place chicken in zipper-type plastic bag.
3. Pour marinade over the chicken. Seal bag.
4. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour; longer for more flavor.
5. Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium heat.
6. Remove chicken from marinade, and place on grill.
7. Discard the leftover marinade.
8. Cook chicken 6 to 8 minutes per side or until done (internal temperature 170° F using a meat thermometer).
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet.
This recipe was referenced from, Davita.