Liquid Nondairy Creamer
Low-sodium cornflakes (Finely Crushed)
Boneless Chicken Breast (Cut Into 36 Pieces)
Nonstick Cooking Spray
1. Stir mustard, mayonnaise, honey and Worcestershire sauce together in a small bowl.
2. Chill sauce until nuggets are cooked, then serve as a dipping sauce.
3. Preheat oven to 400° F.
4. Combine egg and nondairy creamer in a small bowl.
5. Crush cornflakes and pour crumbs into a large zip-lock bag.
6. Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture then shake in zip-lock bag to coat with cornflake crumbs.
7. Bake nuggets on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray for 15 minutes or until done.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Serves 12 (3 nuggets)
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet.
This recipe was referenced from, Davita.