Dark Mustard Seed
Pork Tenderloin (Fat Trimmed)
1. Preheat oven to 400º F or preheat BBQ grill.
2. In a skillet heat mustard seed, fennel, coriander and peppercorn—just until mustard seeds begin to pop.
3. Transfer to spice grinder and grind until blended. Add thyme, salt and dry mustard. Mix well.
4. Spread spicy mustard over tenderloin to coat. Pat spice mixture over mustard coated pork and place on heat-proof dish sprayed with nonstick spray.
5. Cook in oven (or on covered BBQ over indirect heat) for 20 to 30 minutes until meat thermometer tests 160 ° F (check temperature after 20 minutes).
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
KidneyBuzz.com would like to remind all of its members to always check with your Dietician before making any changes to your recommended diet.
This recipe was referenced from, Davita.