(Option 1) Ladyfingers
(Option 2) Sponge Cake
Fresh Sliced Strawberries
Reduced-fat Whipped Topping
1. Line a medium glass dish with split ladyfingers or sliced sponge cake.
2. In a small bowl, toss the strawberries with the sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, add the vanilla to the whipped topping.
4. Sprinkle some berries over the cake.
5. Add a layer of whipped topping, and sprinkle with nuts.
6. Repeat in layers until all ingredients are used, ending with a layer of whipped topping and nuts.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.