Chopped Napa Cabbage
Fresh Chopped Cilantro
Chopped Red Peppers
Chopped Green Onions
Chinese Style Noodles
Lite Soy Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine cabbage, cilantro, red bell peppers, and green onions.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter. Add sesame seeds, and almonds.
3. Stir and cook over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes until lightly toasted. Set aside to cool.
4. In a separate bowl or container, whisk to combine olive oil, rice vinegar, sugar, and lite soy sauce for dressing. Refrigerate dressing until you are ready to serve the salad.
5. When ready to serve, add sesame seed almonds to cabbage mixture. Toss with dressing. Sprinkle with Chinese noodles (optional).
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Feel free to submit any daily recipe suggestions that you would like to share with the community, or your thoughts about the Impact Meal of the day.
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.