Whole Whet Bread
Softened Cream Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking pan with butter.
3. Spread cream cheese on both sides of desired sliced bread.
4. Cover bottom of the baking pan with sliced bread, and poke slices with a fork 3 to 4 times.
5. Top with fresh cut strawberries.
6. In large bowl whisk together non-dairy creamer (1 cup), maple syrup, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
7. Pour mixture over bread and strawberries.
8. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar (depending on diet plan).
Served with syrup.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Like Us on Facebook for Daily Impact Meal Recipes:
This recipe was referenced from, Fresenius Medical Care.