Bookmarking KidneyBuzz.com On Your Smartphone
The internet holds the key to learning anything these days and browsing the web is a lot of fun! Unfortunately, however, just searching "Chronic Kidney Disease" or "Diabetes" isn't going to get you very far. You need to know where to look to get reliable, trustworthy Daily News & Information about how Chronic Kidney Disease patients can better manage their lives and improve their overall health outcomes which you can do by visiting KidneyBuzz.com daily.To this end, sometimes you just want to click an icon and have a specific website like KidneyBuzz.com load, right? Luckily this is easily accomplished, and you can add KidneyBuzz.com as a bookmark to your Homescreen for quick and easy access. Let's take a look at how this super-simple process is done on both your iPhone and/or Android Smartphone.
iPhone: Your Homescreen isn't just for apps. You can put bookmarks on it too, creating one-tap shortcuts to your favorite web sites like KidneyBuzz.com.
- Open up Safari and type into your URL: KidneyBuzz.com.
- At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an OCTOBER 2014arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square (it represents tapping a button to perform an action). Hence, tap this button.
- After tapping that button successfully, you'll have a few options. The one you want to select is "Add to Homescreen."
- You'll be asked to choose a name for the Homescreen icon which you can simply title it: KidneyBuzz.com. When you're done it'll show up on your Homescreen and you can easily access the mobile-friendly site anytime you want.
Android Smartphone: By using the following 3 simple steps you will be able to Bookmark an icon on your Smartphone Homescreen allowing you to tap and go directly to KidneyBuzz.com.
- Launch your browser and type into your URL: KidneyBuzz.com.
- Press "Menu" which is located in the lower left of your phone, next to the "Home" button.
- Then select "Add to Homescreen."
Pretty easy, huh? Now go ahead and bookmark your leading and trusted Daily News & Information resource for Chronic Kidney Disease and Diabetic patients - KidneyBuzz.com!